18 February 2008

My self


Assalamualaikum…..

Hye.. my name is Nur Umira binti Mat Hanapi. Im live at Pekan Bukit Payong, Marang Terengganu. This is first my blog. If there ape2 word whose you all not understand, hope apology, reason my English is very weak.Here, I want to explain or share with all my friend about my self. Simple person..Friendly..Sometime funny.. I love green, actually I like blue and romantic color..preferring a more casual appearance, more comfortable in jeans and t-shirt than in a suit. I don’t like variety is spice of life!! Comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends. Very sociable have great stories to tell but this prevents from establishing deep relationship. No-nonsense, practical person.
You know me better if you be my friend… thank you….

2 comments:

Hamidi Khalib said...

Salam...

Hel p3...tell us more about yourselve..how about some of your pictures....hehehe..nice knowing you....tq

mamamia said...

dear umi..

pls be as cute and humble as u are.. i know u have a lot of friends around u along the way of ur life and do appreciate them yaa...

::U Follow Me, I Follow u Back::

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails